Mainly used in the cement industry
for the comminution of soft to medium-hard materials
Comminution to tough and cohesive materials
Chalk, Limestone, Gypsum, Clay and Marl, and coals such as Anthracite, Bituminous and Lignite
Efficient three-stage crushing operations
by percussion, impact and shear forces
GET MORE INFO
HDS | HAMMER CRUSHER
HDS Hammer Crusher
Double-shaft hammer crushers are mainly used in the cement industry for the comminution of soft to medium-hard, but also moist and tough materials: Limestone, gypsum, chalk, clay and marl, as well as lignite and pit coal. The crushing of the feed material is effected by percussion, impact and shear forces.
Two counter-rotating rotors crush feed material of up to 1,600 mm edge length. An anvil is located centrally between the two rotors, which directs the processed material onto grate baskets. These grates, which serve to restrict the amount of oversize, are mounted on a grate carriage and can be completely withdrawn from the crusher housing for servicing and maintenance purposes.
The rotor body together with shaft and bearings forms the “heart” of the impact crusher. Each rotor comprises a central shaft onto which discs are affixed. Between the discs, free-swinging hammers are mounted on hammer bolts extending over the full width of the crusher and secured at both ends to the outer discs. Turning and replacement of the hammers is facilitated by a hydraulic hammer bolt removal device together with a special lifting tool.
The feed material is processed in three stages:
- The first stage is effected by percussion and impact as the material is gravity-fed into the tip circle of the hammers.
- The material then passes onto the anvil, where it is crushed further by percussion and shear forces.
- The material flow is spread over the following discharge grates, where the product granulometry is separated and discharged through the grates. Any remaining material continues to be processed until it can pass through the grate gap. The grate bar gap spacing determines the final product size
- PRIMARY CRUSHING of soft to medium-hard rock
- Very high crushing ratio and excellent control over the product size
- HAZtronic – HAZEMAG Automated Control System (optional)
- Able to process materials with high moisture contents (10 – 15%) without requirement for additional equipment
HDS | HAMMER CRUSHER
|Model||Diameter(mm)||Width(mm)||Max. EdgeLength (mm)||95%<25mm(t/h)||95%<90mm(t/h)||Product 95%<30mm||Product 95%<30mm||Weight(kg)|
|HDS 1412||1,400||1,200||1,000||180||280||2x 132||2x 160||30|
|HDS 1414||1,400||1,400||1,000||220||340||2x 160||2x 200||35|
|HDS 1416||1,400||1,600||1,000||260||400||2x 200||2x 250||37|
|HDS 1418||1,400||1,800||1,000||300||460||2x 250||2x 315||40|
|HDS 1613||1,600||1,320||1,200||330||475||2x 250||2x 315||55|
|HDS 1615||1,600||1,540||1,200||380||560||2x 315||2x 355||58|
|HDS 1618||1,600||1,760||1,200||450||670||2x 355||2x 400||61|
|HDS 1620||1,600||1,980||1,200||550||830||2x 400||2x 500||65|
|HDS 1818||1,800||1,840||1,400||550||800||2x 400||2x 500||87|
|HDS 1821||1,800||2,070||1,400||660||1000||2x 500||2x 630||96|
|HDS 1823||1,800||2,300||1,400||780||1225||2x 630||2x 710||104|
|HDS 1825||1,800||2,530||1,400||900||1450||2x 710||2x 880||112|
|HDS 2019||2,000||1,880||1,600||1000||1475||2x 800||2x 880||113|
|HDS 2022||2,000||2,200||1,600||1150||1650||2x 880||2x 1100||121|
|HDS 2025||2,000||2,520||1,600||1350||1850||2x 1000||2x 1100||130|
|HDS 2028||2,000||2,840||1,600||1550||2150||2x 1250||2x 1250||138|
*values are variable and can be aligned to the particular requirements