Astro Jaw E Series
Single Toggle Jaw Crusher
In addition to bringing you high performance, the Astro Jaw is also designed to bring your total crushing costs down. Each unique feature brings with it specific benefits that have a direct impact on your operation.
The compact and simple design ensures ease of maintenance and installation, excellent reliability, high fatigue strength, and a considerable reduction in set adjustment time. These features combined with increased capacity by use of a new “V-shaped” crushing chamber and a labyrinth type lubrication seal for superior dust protection means exceptionally high crusher availability, cost efficient crushing, and low cost per ton.
- Capacity is increased by new “V Shape” crushing chamber
- Setting adjustment time is reduced by up to half of conventional types of jaw crushers
- Compact and simple design
- Easy and safe maintenance and installation
Jaw Crusher Specifications
|Crusher Size||Feed Opening (inches)||Max Allowable Feed Size (inches)||Motor (Hp) Installed Power||Weight (ton)|
|36 – 25||36″ x 25″||20″ x 28″ x 39″||125||19.6|
|42 – 30||42″ x 30″||24″ x 32″ x 47″||150||29.6|
|48 – 36||48″ x 36″||28″ x 37″ x 55″||175||43.6|
|54 – 42||54″ x 42″||34″ x 43″ x 67″||250||64.7|
|60 – 48||60″ x 48″||39″ x 53″ x 78″||300||88.9|
Jaw Crusher Throughput Capacity
|Crusher Size||Throughput Capacity (t/h) Discharge Setting (Closed Side Setting: CSS) (inches)|
|36 – 25||138||160||176||198||215||237||248||270||281||303||319|
|42 – 30||215||237||270||286||314||336||358||380||402||429||446||462|
|48 – 36||308||341||363||402||424||462||484||517||545||567||589||627|
|54 – 42||402||435||484||517||561||589||638||677||710||737||792|
|60 – 48||545||583||644||682||737||792||831||864||935||1045|
- Capacities shown in this table are based on limestone or similar with bulk density of 100 lb/ft3
- Capacity may vary depending on the material characteristics. Above table based on andesite.