Are you interested in joining a team of experts with years of renowned experience?
Here at HAZEMAG, we pride ourselves on creating a positive and encouraging work environment with employees who push one another to be the best in the industry. We give our employees the tools they need to grow in the professional world and build a career that they can be proud of.
With a vast range of career opportunities from service technicians to sales managers, HAZEMAG has openings to meet various different professions. Welcoming different levels of education and experience, we are aiming to build a team that will work to maintain the exceptional reputation that HAZEMAG has developed in the industry.
HAZEMAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pledge to not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Additionally, we are proud to offer HAZEMAG employees excellent salaries, paid vacations, retirement plans, matching 401Ks, profit sharing, and an employer paid benefit package along with the potential for growth within the company.
HAZEMAG understands the value of each individual that plays a role in our company and this is why it is important to us that we invest in our employees. Without them, we are unable to perform at the highest level within the cement, aggregates, recycling and mining industries.
With our headquarters located in Germany and having eleven subsidiaries, HAZEMAG has distinguished itself as a global partner delivering innovative solutions and sustainable success to its customers and markets.
Explore our Careers page further to learn more about the positions we offer and our current openings. If you are interested in applying for a position at HAZEMAG, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us or submit a resume.
Global leader in comminution (crushing) and minerals processing equipment design and fabrication is seeking a sales manager for its capital equipment sales in North America. The position entails growing capital sales of its crushing and feeding product lines. Current key industries served are aggregates, cement, recycling, and mining, among many others.
|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Reports to:||VP Minerals|
|Date:||August 8, 2022|
Global leader in comminution (crushing) and minerals processing equipment design and fabrication is seeking a sales manager for its capital equipment sales in North America. The position entails growing capital sales of its crushing and feeding product lines. Current key industries served are aggregates, cement, recycling, and mining, among many others. The candidate will be responsible for sales activities across North America (USA, Canada, Mexico), with a majority of effort spent focusing on the US market. Preference will be given to a candidate with a proven track record of successful sales experience in crushing and/or minerals processing equipment, and will have knowledge in plant flow analysis and corresponding software such as AggFlow. Exceptions to the required background may be made for particular candidates, in which case adequate training will be provided. The Sales Manager is responsible for obtaining and negotiating capital equipment sales of the Company’s crushing product lines, through direct contact with customers and Company representatives via travel and other means. Preference will be given to candidates living in south western Pennsylvania, but remote working arrangements may be considered. Frequent travel is a key requirement of the position, including travel across North America for sales development, to the US office in south western Pennsylvania, and occasional international travel to various international offices and for other marketing purposes.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate the Capital Equipment sales goals
- Network extensively with customers, Company representatives, industry associations, and other contacts to drive current sales and lay foundation for future sales
- Support customers and Company representatives in equipment selection and plant flow analysis
- Perform crushing and other physical property tests of sample materials to support customers, select equipment, and drive sales
- Prepare, deliver and follow up on customer quotations as needed to meet customers’ requirements and drive sales
- Prepare monthly sales and call reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of prior and proposed client travel and other sales activities
- Prepare and review market analyses to determine customer needs, including pricing targets
- Act as a technical representative for customer inquiries and work with Engineering and Service teams to solve customer issues
- Ability to work with all levels of staffing and may need to work with customer’s procurement and engineering teams/departments
- Represent Company at trade shows to promote products
- Inform Service team of specific client or client worksite needs to resolve problems or assist with projects
- Attend training, safety, employee and departmental meetings, as required
- Ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and programs. Perform all operations according to prescribed safety and environmental principles
- Provide both technical and commercial sales support to include product training to agents and end user customers, competitor intelligence and pricing guidance in an effort to gain new business
- Other functions as assigned.
Preferred Education and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Mechanical or Mining Engineering or equivalent of 5 years of relevant experience. Background in industrial or process engineering or 5 Years of direct sales experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Company products and their applications, notably Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher (Andreas style crushers), Cone Crushers, Jaw Crushers.
- Advanced understanding of our customers’ process flow diagrams by market sector and the ability to train others on the application of our products within these circuits.
- Computer proficiency to include spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Planning of Work and How It Is Generated
Largely self-planning and regulating within established department plan as directed by supervisor and within company business objectives, policies, and procedures.
Must be willing and able to travel as required to customer and Company representative sites, suppliers and Company facilities. Occasional international travel required. Typical travel 60-75% of time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to effectively work with a wide range of individuals to promote and sell the product to existing and potential customers with a proven track record of value added selling
- Must be able to make presentations as required to groups or individuals and answer questions or concerns as they may have
- Must be able to make and maintain professional contacts as required with external companies, organizations, and associations
- Cooperate and coordinate with all internal and external departments and personnel to effectively perform job responsibilities
- Requires a valid driver’s license
(The requirements listed above represent the knowledge, skills, abilities, physical demands and work environment typically required to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job’s essential functions.)
HAZEMAG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Field Service Technician
Full time Field Service Technician position for a leading company in aggregate and recycling equipment design and control technology.
This position requires travel to customers across North America to perform and supervise heavy-duty steel component replacement and repair work and to train customers on use of equipment.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate, but general knowledge of steel fabrication and mechanical and hydraulic systems is required.
Familiarity with PLC controls is a plus.
This job requires about 60% of time spent traveling, with the remaining time in office preparing site visit reports, and providing technical customer service support by phone and email.
The candidate must be comfortable with Microsoft office products.
This position offers an excellent salary, growth potential and benefits package.Close