Division Sales Manager Position
Hazemag is a global leader in mineral processing equipment, fabrication and plant design.
We are seeking a Division Sales Manager to develop and expand our North American division.
The position entails growing sales of existing product lines in beneficiation and expanding plant design capabilities. Current key industries served are aggregates, coal, iron ore, and recycling, but the position will involve growth into new industries and markets, in addition to driving sales in current core markets.
The successful candidate will have a:
- Proven sales track record in minerals processing equipment and plant design.
- Have knowledge in flowsheet design and core wet processing equipment such as jigs, upstream separators, WHIMS, hydrocyclones, thickeners, screens, pumps and other plant ancillary equipment.
- Expertise in dry processing would also be beneficial.
- Further experience in leading a sales team is desired as this position is anticipated to grow into a leadership role with several direct reports.
- Educational background should be in industrial or process engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience is required.
The division is located in Pennsylvania, south of Pittsburgh. Compensation will be a base salary plus performance pay commensurate with the candidate’s experience, plus benefits.
If you are interested you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.